To realize and understand the real nature of chemical engineering works, students will spend time for four months doing a project-based internship at qualified companies in Thailand, or in Germany. The project topic for internship will be assigned by the company prior to the start of the internship, so the students know what they are going to do and can prepare themselves in advance.
Several types of project topic may be assigned e.g.
- Problem solving in plant
- Process optimization and improvements
- Feasibility studies
- Investigation on specific problems
Students will have a chance to experience the practical problems in industries and apply scientific knowledge to the real use.
Past Participated Companies for Internship
• Aliseca GmbH, Germany
• Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Limited, Thailand
• Bayer Technology Services GmbH, Leverkusen Germany
• Bayer Thai Ltd., Thailand
• Cognis, Germany (now taken over by BASF)
• Cognis Thai Ltd., Thailand (now taken over by BASF)
• H.C. Starck Co., Ltd., Thailand
• PTT Plc., Research and Technology Institute, Thailand
• PTT Global Chemical Plc., Thailand
• SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd., Thailand
• Thai Ethoxylate Co., Ltd., Thailand